About Us!

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
It's Hi! Yu.Ne.Mi Power~.. Keep supporting us guys~!!.. :p :d ^^v

Thursday, May 21, 2009

About Our Blog~ ^^

Hmm.. Shinyu Will Explain about something~..


Minna-san~! It's Shinyu~!.. hehe.. I just bored.. So i Posting something! ^^
Hmm.. I wanna tell you all~.. This is a Blog of group.. So.. The group member can posting freely~!..
I want to explain that.. If i posting.. The text color will be Yellow! and the font style will be "Lucida Grande"
Just like now right? I use yellow.. and the font style was Lucida Grande.. ^^
And if Ne-chan [Na-chin / Yamakusa MikanNa] She will use Orange and the font style, She will use "courier" And if Mi-chan [Hazumi Saikyuza].. She will use Blue and the font style will be "Georgia" .. ^^

And.. Na-chin [Yamakusa MikanNa / Ne-chan] She will make a fanfics minna~!.. ^0^
Hheheh.. And she will post it here~!..

Oh yeah.. I forgot one thing.. If shinyu post.. the label name will be shinyu.. if Na-chin post the labels will be na-chin or ne-chan or Yamakusa MikanNa, if mi-chan post.. it will be mi-chan / Saikyuza Hazumi / something.. ahh.. I forgot.. ahaha~ I will aks her again.. XDD XP

Hmm~.. oh yeah! Is just 3 of us.. So.. yui didn't put here.. hehe.. poor yui naa.. Gomen nee yui!!..
And on the pic, The name was little bit wrong.. Tumugi it suppose to be "TSUMUGI" and.. Ritu Is suppose to be "RITSU"..

Hmm.. I think that's all~..
^^
Hheheh.. We will have exams soon! YEAH~!!!.. TT^TT Hope we all Past nee~!.. ^0^
See yah next time naa~ Baibai~!

+_Sachirei_Shinyu_+

No comments:

Post a Comment