About Us!

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
It's Hi! Yu.Ne.Mi Power~.. Keep supporting us guys~!!.. :p :d ^^v

Thursday, May 21, 2009

hehe.. Waiting my Fanfic now..

huaa.. My book was gone.. hua.. hua... The book is.. "My Fanfic' book!!" hua.. hua.. the story is almost finished... (T^T).. HUAAAAAAAAAAA... the book was gone because of my little sister.. hiks..hiks...

so if you want to see my Fanfic(hee.. he.. oh yeah???) you must wait for a looonggg time.. (because I can't English too...) hua.. hua.. my friends (Yu-chan and my friend in my school) helping me in English.. Gomenasai minna...

So.. please be patient Ok.. hahaha.. I'll try hard to started my fanfic again... hahaha... Wish me Luck!!

Oh.. Oh.. tomorrow I'll test in math.. wish me luck too..(Yu-chan mo)!

No comments:

Post a Comment