About Us!

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
It's Hi! Yu.Ne.Mi Power~.. Keep supporting us guys~!!.. :p :d ^^v

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our intro~!.. =D \(^0^)/

Hi ! Yu.Ne.Mi! Power~ Introduce

hynmp

~First :



YU=> Sachirei ShinYU:

Birth : 11 May 1996

*Vocalist and Guitar/Bass*


My real name is Ayesha~!.. ^^ Hmm.. I Like Cats, Anime, Horror movies, Mistery!, Bloody anime!, Video Games, My PS2, Drawing, comic books, ice cream~ =3 LOL..
I'm Ice Cream Holic.. XDD XP :d ..
I hate : Liar, posers, mean and selfish person and lasts I HATE COPYCATS!! Hhaha~ They were very annoying.. *Sigh* =.="
If you want to know me more! Add my friendster accounts okk! Here :
..:: My friendster Accounts : hsj_leahdizon@yahoo.com
..:: YM : Just ask me if you wanna know~!.. ^^
Hmm.. Hmm?.. Oh yeah! In Hey! Say! JUMP.. I like Chinen Yuri~!! and in Jhonny's jr. I Like Morimoto Shintaro~!.. \(^0^)/
Is my intro enough? Haha~.. If it's not enough.. just add my Friendster Accounts! Or ask me my YM Nee~.. ^^
Baibai~!.. ^0^

~Second :


NE=> Yamakusa MikanNa

Birth : 13 March 199... ???

*Drummer and Rap/Vocalist*


hhe.. hhe.. Hajimemashite minna-san watashi wa Yamakusa Mikanna desu! Dozo Yoroshiku... are.. are.. I'm very happy now!!!! Why?? Why?? (I don't know.. XP) hahahahaha... First I wanna said.. I often called Ne-chan (?? I don't know why..) or Na-chin.. demo.. in Hi ! Yu.Ne.Mi ! power ~ I'm called Ne-chan.. and I'm shortest than all.. (T^T) hua.. hua.. (I wanna to be Taller..) and.. and i'm younger than Mi-chan(Dare ka?????.. see later.. see.. see.. ^^), but older than Yu-chan.. hhe.. hhe.. in HSJ I like Yamada Ryosuke.. I like anime and manga(specially mystery.. comedy.. bloody.. fantasy.. magic.. musical ).. I like cats!!! Neko!! Neko!!(Chibi-chan I miss U...) I Like Dorama and Japanesse Movie .. i Like Strawberry ang orange.. i like red, darkblue, orange, white, Black, and green, umh.. umh.. I Ice cream holic(same as Yu-chan) and.. bla.. bla..(I cannot talk in English!! Yu-chan helping me.. f(^^;)) hahahahahha ^^
OK! Minna -san.. Welcome, thank visited Our Blog... and at last I just Wanna Say.. -paused-(Numpang bilang.. aku orang Indo.. tapi ma Yu-chan.. *Yu-chan dtg* ah.. ah.. nggak jadi.. cma mau numpang promo.. TUNGGU FANFIC PERDANA AKUU YAA!!!)-started again!!!-
*..So.. Enjoy with Us!!!!*

~Third


MI=> Saikyuza Hazumi

Birth : 09 April 1995

*Piano/Keyboard and Vocalist*



I am Hazumi Saikyuza, i was born on 09 April 1995 i born in Bandung, Indonesia. my blood type is O, my height is 152 cm. Many people call me mochii, hazu and miki but you can give me new nick name. Shinyu, Newagi, and I make vocal group, that vocal is Hi! Yu.Ne.Mi.! Power~. I’m join in many company, that company is HFOT, The Brink, Bard’s of the dalz. My favourite colour is white, blue, red, yellow and green. I love some flower especially Sakura and White Rose. I like all unique and beautiful things in this world. My favourite word is “shiawase (happiness)”. My favourite season is winter and spring. I love food heheh^^ especially ice cream, chocolate, white mayonnaise & cheese. I love all city in this world… heheh^^ especially Bandung, Tokyo, Chiba, Hamamtsu, Kanagawa & Seoul. I hate some food and that is tomato and carrot ^0^. I HATE LIAR SO MUCH !! I hate COPY CATS too.

2 comments:

  1. wahh... mau bentuk girlband bu? hahaha LOL aku temennyaa ayeshaa ! hahaha oya liat blog aku jg ya di rukajump.blogspot.com

    ksh komen jg haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. inih 3 orang iiak??
    inih band pa girl band??
    maa, ayesha no fs no tomodachi!!
    chika desu!!!!~

    ReplyDelete